LEUCORRHOEA is a medical term that denotes a thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge. LEUCORRHOEA is an ordinary problem that is caused due to unhealthy conditions, infection of the genital tract, or impaired immune function.
LEUCORRHOEA IS GENERALLY OF TWO TYPES :-
- Physiological – vaginal discharge because of physical factors like excitement or nervousness.
- Pathological – vaginal discharge because of improper nutrition and general bad health.
CAUSES OF LEUCORROHEA
- Extreme eating of heavy, oily, cold, sweet foods
- Improper vaginal hygiene
- Too much intake milk, curd, butter, and cheese
- Intemperance in sexual activity
- Repeated abortions or miscarriages
- Inappropriate diet and lifestyle during menstrual cycles